All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 22 November 2007

Progress report ...

Hello Bloggers, i'm still around, just had a busy week this week and not a lot of stitching has been accomplished

The theme for this months ornie SAL at TS was reindeer, i chose this lovely chart from JBW called 'Country V ~ Reindeer' it's stitched on 28ct opalescent linen using CPR floss in mahogany.

I've also made up the Stitched gift item for the exchange at JA, thats due to be posted out 2nd Dec and yet again will have to remain a secret till the lady receives it, although i must say it has turned out really nice and i am pleased with it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating today, i hope you are having a wonderful day with your families

7 comments:

Rachael said...

love the reindeer,
Can I ask how do you fix the cord to the ornie is it stitched,is there a site that explains how?

I am enjoying the hardanger,soon be doing it on all my stuff!!lol

Sally said...

That is a gorgeous ornament Julie. {{{hugs}}}

Karan said...

Love the ornie Julie. Deja Vu though: I've just bought that chart. If I stitch it can I send it to yours for finishing? :0) LOL

Ranae said...

The reindeer ornie is gorgeous, love the colors, awesome finish.

Karen said...

Julie thats a super finish I love it

Paula said...

Love the ornament Julie, another great finish....well done.

Julianne said...

Julie,

The ornament looks great! I love the fabric and the color of your floss.