All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 18 October 2007

SAL update ...


Managed to add 2 more flowers and a little bee to the 'Ladybugs' SAL with Karen whilst i was at the stitching club last night. Not a lot of progress i know, but we were making plans and discussing our Christmas meal LOL. We've been stitching this for 6 weeks now. It's strange but when i started this blog i wanted a way of keeping track of my stitching and to be able to look back and see what i had accomplished, but when i read how long i have been doing something it makes me realise just how fast this year is whizzing by .....

Thank you Sally for giving me a 'You make me smile award' on your blog. I am supposed to pass this onto 10 others, but i cannot choose only 10, so i'll award it to all who read my blog because all your comments make me smile

Thanks for stopping by, i do appreciate your visits

6 comments:

Karen said...

the sal looks great I need to get a wriggle on with mine lol

Stitchingranny said...

This looks nicer everytime I see it Julie, you do such lovely work.

Mary Ann said...

Julie, it's looking lovely!

Sally said...

Ladybugs is looking gorgeous. I do like the way this one is stitching up.

Julianne said...

Hi Julie,

Your Ladybug piece is looking really pretty. Have a great week.

Karan said...

Ladybug is beautiful Julie, it's a real pleasure watching it grow. :0)