All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 15 October 2007

Christmas pressie

Hooray!!!! 1 pressie finished, this is Just Nan 'Special Delivery'. It's supposed to have an envelope charm in the middle, but i decided to make in into a biscornu. Stitched on 28ct jobelan barely blue with DMC, Gutterman sparkly gold (instead of kreinik #4 braid) Perle 8 white satin stitch border, perle 12 backstitch border and to sew it together. I decided it needed a little something extra so added the oat beads to the corners. Does it pass the stitchers test??? Will it do LOL

Hope you all had a good weekend, shame it's nose to the grindstone as we're back to Monday, i wanted and extra day this weekend ...

13 comments:

Karen said...

very pretty Julie

Edda said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning Julie. There is someone very lucky who is receiving a Christmas present from you. I just love everything about this project, the colours, etc. Well done Julie.

Dawn said...

That is stunning Julie! I am sure whoever is gonna love it :)

Paula said...

It's lovely Julie, passes with flying colours.
Roll on Monday week, it's B/H weekend here....think I'll take the friday too!!!!! lol
Hugs and Happy stitcing....

Lynn said...

what a lovely gift Julie, well done on a great finish.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful!! I love it! I'm not sure, but I think I may be a long lost relative of yours...am I on your Christmas list?? :)

Stitchingranny said...

Saw this earlier on the attic Julie and absolutely adore it.

Julianne said...

Wow! Does it ever pass the test! I would be thrilled to get a gorgeous gift like that. Congratulations on a beautiful piece.

Sally said...

Wow Julie that is absolutely gorgeous!

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Julie...what a wonderful gift to receive! :o)

Rachael said...

It is so pretty,will have to keep a eye out for the design!! :)

Karan said...

It most definitely will do - it's beautiful Julie & I still don't know how you can bear to part with it. That'll be one very lucky recipient.

Susimac said...

WOW - Stunning