All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 25 October 2007

One SAL or two !

Out came the Ladybugs SAL that i'm doing with Karen last night for the stitchy club and i did make good progress on it even though we were looking at the menu and deciding what to pre-order for our Christmas meal, of course i did the usual and plumped for the obvious .. turkey and all the trimmings LOL

There are a few new LHN and CCN charts out again, have you seen the Gingerbread House one ?? Karen i think we will be continuing our SAL Wednesdays well into 2008!!!!


I was 2 weeks behind with the Silent Flutter SAL from the forum at Jayne's Attic but my yoga class was cancelled this week due to the school half term holidays so i decided to still have the 'me time' and catch up with it. This time was the cutting and the chart asked for wrapped bars but i prefer woven bars so opted to do that instead


I also started another Just Nan little one earlier in the week for a friends birthday next month, forgot all about that so need to get a wriggle on and get it stitched and made up so thats stalled the Christmas stitching again for a couple more nights, oh well ....

11 comments:

Karen said...

I like the new snowflakes by LHN soooo maybe its going to continue into 2009 ;o)
your ladybugs looks great and I love your silent flutter

Edda said...

Your Silent Flutter looks just beautiful. I agree with you on the Gingerbread House chart, it looks very tempting. Guess I´ll have to put it on my wish list. LOL The Ladybugs SAL is looking great too.

Dawn said...

the ladybugs is looking good :) May have to join you on the KHN sal next year!

Stitchingranny said...

Both are lovely and I do agree woven bars look so much nicer than the wrapped ones.

tintocktap said...

Ladybugs is looking lovely!

Karan said...

Two stunning pieces there Julie, great progress. Now I'm going to have to go look at the LHN/CCN charts to see what I've missed - if it gets expensive I shall blame you! ;0)

Mary Ann said...

Wonderful progress on the 2 pretty pieces!! I hope you have a great weekend!

Lynn said...

They both look great so far Julie, well done. :)

I've had a look at the LHN / CCN charts and I think I shall be adding some to my Christmas wish list for the girls to choose from lol

Sally said...

Oh yes I've seen those new LHNs and the CCN. I love all of them! Lol!

Ladybugs is looking good as is Silent Flutter.

Heather said...

Lovely pieces Julie. I hadn't seen any of the new designs, having the family here, but I'm curious now!!!! AND I will blame you if I purchase anything!!!!!

Rachael said...

They are looking so good! The lady bugs is going on my to do list!