All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 13 September 2007

Ladybugs SAL Week 1

Confession time ... Karen said in her comment that it could be Wednesday on Tuesday so i started this Tuesday evening, then of course yesterday was really Wednesday so i just had to stitch on it again didn't i LOL

and while i'm confessing i better say that i started something else today when i got back from my yoga class (lets hope i'm not becomming one of those serial starter stitchers!) it's a little pressie for DD's BF's mum for her birthday next month, thought i better get organised and make a start. It's stitching up real quickly and looking nice, but i think i'll keep you in suspense as to what it is till i finish it .........

5 comments:

Karen said...

oooo nice you got a little bit more done than me lol whatcha stitching ???????? do I know ?????? ;o)

Edda said...

I am really looking forward to see what you are working on right now. About the serial started (shaking my head) I really don´t know. LOL
Have a wonderful day!

Sally said...

Looking good Julie:) Can't wait to see what you're stitching cos I'm nosy! LOL!

Stitchingranny said...

I love it Julie. I had not seen this chart until the other day on Karens blog but it really is lovely and will enjoy watching it grow.

Rachael said...

Lovely start,I think I maybe one of those serial starters.....lol