All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 11 September 2007

L*K and new SAL ....


The designer of the month for September at TS was Lizzie Kate, you can choose any chart you want by the designer. I chose 'Friends are Like' and I can share this finish with you as i know the lady who is going to receive it doesn't visit here. The fabric is 28ct 'Count on Me~June' exclusive to Jayne's Attic, and stitched using Six Strand Sweets threads in Strawberry Shortcake, Blue Curacio, Rummed Raisin, Bavarian Mint, Raspberry Truffle and Southern Sweet Tea.


Good progress made on the Blackwork Dogs, but dare i say i'm having a new start tomorrow night when Karen and I start our next SAL. We've changed the day of the week to Wednesday for this one so that i have a project that is all ready and can just pick up and take with me to the stitchy club. For this one we've chosen CCN Ladbybugs & Bumblees such a pretty design that we're both looking forward to stitching, hope you're all kitted up and ready Karen, can it be Wednesday tonight please instead?? i'm keen to put the 1st stitch into it LOL

8 comments:

Karen said...

oh thats lovely Julie, I am sure your friend will love it, if not you know where I live lol

Karen said...

I changed the day Julie tonight is wednesday just for you and me LOL

Dawn said...

That is gorgeous! Well done :) Love the colours!

What is TS?

Paula said...

Hi Julie, I love the L*K it's gorgeous Julie and the receiver will love it, well done on yet another finish.
Ooh I like your new sal with Karen.....will be watching both your progresses on this.
Huggles and Happy stitching.

Rachael said...

That is a lovely gift you have stitched,I also will be watching both your progresses ,I love to see works in progress,they always seem to go faster than mine :)

Sally said...

Love your L*K finish Julie. It is so pretty.

Oooh can't wait to see your CCN WIP. I like that chart.

Julianne said...

What a wonderful gift that you stitched for your friend. Your finishing is fantastic.

Stitcher said...

That is really, really nice. Can I be your friend?