stitchy club has come round again, i measure my weeks by my 1 night out LOL. Tonight's the last one for a couple of weeks, the hall is closed for major cleaning so we have decided to go to the local pub/restaurant and have a meal for the next 2 Wednesdays instead, that'll be a nice treat to look forward to. I've kitted up a special little project as it needs to be finished by the end of the month, i can't tell you what it is as the person reads this blog!!
Last night i stitched and finished the mini mystery exchange piece for TS. The item i was sent this month is beautiful and very different and i had a job choosing what to stitch for it. It's all ready to post out tomorrow, so as soon as it's received i'll show you what i chose to stitch. Karen and Lisa are doing this too, i wonder what they have chosen for theirs??
Off to check your blogs now and see what you've all been up too
I'm not telling what I have chosen to stitch as I know the person reads your blog lol
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, OH NO what are you going to do on wednesday nights for the next couple of weeks???? lol You'll miss stitchy club,
ReplyDeleteDying to see what your stitching.....lol
Huggles and Happy stitching...
Cannot wait for you to reveal your mystery. (see Im a nosey person).
ReplyDeleteIm trying to get as much done as I can on India, tonight and tomorrow and thankfully its going quite well at the moment.
hope you enjoy your meals out with your stitchy friends Julie. I can't wait to see what you've chosen for your mystery, you do such lovely work :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing what your mystery Is!
ReplyDeleteNot sure hwt I'm going to stitch for mine Julie but can't wait to see yours
ReplyDeleteBTW you've been tagged (just check out my blog hee hee)