All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 30 July 2007

Lots of thank you's










It's my birthday today !!!! not going to tell you how old i am though!!
I've received some wonderful gifts and cards from my stitching friends. Special thanks to Karen, Lisa, Sally & Kathy. Sally i now know what your secret stitching project was LOL, i love the envelope, the colours in it are stunning, thanks also for the threads/charm that were inside (more pics of it on Sally's blog). Lisa the fob is so cute, stitched 1x1, it is so delicate and so perfectly me, how did you manage to keep that a secret?? and Karen, i love my bagpuss card and little 'Hamish' (my very own little westie) and you made my day ringing me this morning to wish me 'Happy Birthday'. Kathy chose to stitch me the little strawberry from the JCS ornie mag and she sent me the most fab card 'she wrote in it - age is a state of mind, you're in a state and i don't mind! Not forgetting Paula, the Waxing Moon chart arrived today as well so thanks for that and to Judy for my special handmade card from the US

DH bought me Just Nan Lady Scarlets Journey, Part 1 2 & 3, he knew i'd been wanting that for a long time, and lots of others stitchy goodies from friends/relatives together with numerous gifts and flowers, I have been so spoilt this birthday.

THANK YOU to you all for your birthday wishes, lots of love xxxxx
Helen, you asked about the Rose SAL, if you click the link in the Plans for July it will take you to a finished pic of it

10 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Julie!:) {{{{hugs}}}}. You have received some gorgeous gifts. Very well deserved too:)

Sally said...

Can you spot my deliberate mistake ( er OK not!) on the pocket? LOL I have just spotted it in your piccie!

Edda said...

Happy Birthday Julie. Enjoy your wonderful stash.

Karen said...

look at all that stash , loads of beads, and wow the gifts from Sally , Lisa and Kathy they are wonderful, hope you enjoy Hamish lol it was the nearest to a real one that could be sent in the post lol

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday, Julie!! Such lovely birthday presents! Enjoy your day.

Dawn said...

Hope you have a wonderful day!!! You have recieved some lovely pressies :)

Paula said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Julieeeeee
Happy Birthday to youuuuu

Hope you have a lovely day. Well you've got some gorgeous cards and pressie....didn't you?
Glad to hear the chart has arrived with you hope you enjoy stitching it.
Huggles, Happy stitching and enjoy the rest of your special day.

Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE XXX
You got some beautiful presents, you lucky thing lol. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day

Itching To Stitch said...

What nice gifts to receive. Happy Birthday ;)

Stitchingranny said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Julie. I see you got lots of lovely stash and my eagle eye spotted all the Lady Scarlet charts (oh I am so so green with envy).