I did stitch on everything in my list but my WIP's remain the same again. I can show good progress on Leo, VS & Hollyberry. Rose SAL is progressing nicely too (stitching on this tonight instead of yesterday). No big finish this time round but i've had a few little finishes including the mini, it finally arrived YAY!! Ruby Sampler (an extra not on the list) is almost done, just the wording to do and then that can be framed. Secret project i can't reveal yet, but will do next week LOLTime to update my plans for August .... i think i might add a new start in as i found a chart i had last birthday from a very dear friend when i was putting my new stash away today, i haven't done this type of stitching for quite a while, any guesses what it might be ??
Lets hope August brings us some much needed sunshine and lifts our spirits, much love to you all and {{hugs}} to those of you who are in need of it right now
Pretty doilie. I'm wondering where July went too ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, I like the doilie, did you stitch it or was it a gift?
ReplyDeleteJust had a look at the progress on leo and it's lovely, the colours are gorgeous in it aren't they?
So what's your new start going to be then??
Huggles and stitching.....
The doilie is pretty Julie. Did you stitch it?
ReplyDelete