All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 31 July 2007

End of the month AGAIN !!

I just can't believe it's time to see if i stitched everything i planned to in July, where did this month go to? did we have a 2 week month !!!

I did stitch on everything in my list but my WIP's remain the same again. I can show good progress on Leo, VS & Hollyberry. Rose SAL is progressing nicely too (stitching on this tonight instead of yesterday). No big finish this time round but i've had a few little finishes including the mini, it finally arrived YAY!! Ruby Sampler (an extra not on the list) is almost done, just the wording to do and then that can be framed. Secret project i can't reveal yet, but will do next week LOL

Time to update my plans for August .... i think i might add a new start in as i found a chart i had last birthday from a very dear friend when i was putting my new stash away today, i haven't done this type of stitching for quite a while, any guesses what it might be ??

Lets hope August brings us some much needed sunshine and lifts our spirits, much love to you all and {{hugs}} to those of you who are in need of it right now

3 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

Pretty doilie. I'm wondering where July went too ;)

Paula said...

Hi Julie, I like the doilie, did you stitch it or was it a gift?
Just had a look at the progress on leo and it's lovely, the colours are gorgeous in it aren't they?
So what's your new start going to be then??
Huggles and stitching.....

Sally said...

The doilie is pretty Julie. Did you stitch it?