All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 25 June 2007

Wellingtons required ...

or fishermans waders if this heavy rain doesn't stop. There are severe flood warnings on all the rivers close to me, and there doesn't seem to be any let up to it. The wind is very strong as well tonight, and we've had thunder and lightning this afternoon, hope you are all safe where you are.

Thank you for your comments on 'Wabbit'. For all those who asked about the ribbon finishing, i've asked Su for permission to post a link to her picture instructions ribbon trim and she kindly said i could. Thanks Su, i get such inspiration from the stitching you do and receive in your exchanges, i love to see what you come up with next and of course pinch a few ideas LOL

Midge has had the right idea today and can be found 'chilling out' in the conservatory, oh to be a pampered pet ... i could do with a bit of that pampering !!

6 comments:

Karen said...

It's been awful here today as well, no thunder tho. I love the photo of Midge he looks likehe has found a good place

Stitchingranny said...

Weather awful here, the river Erewash burst its banks and we have had flood warnings in the area. But thankfully so far we are not too badly effected.

Edda said...

Sorry to hear about the awful weather you are having over there. Please stay warm inside. Hope it will clear away soon.

Paula said...

YAY the sun is shining here Julie, bout flippin' time too. Although it's chilly chilly outside.....roll on some warmer weather.
I've been listening to the news about the weather/flooding in UK it's awful. Hope it starts to clear up with you again soon.....
Awww look at Midge...doesn't he like his comforts?? lol
Huggles and Happy stitching...

Nicola said...

It's a dry day here so far Julie. We had rain most of yesterday but thankfully no thunder storms. I don't mind it being a bit on the cool side, in fact I prefer it, but some dry, sunny weather won't go amiss.

tintocktap said...

I don't mind the rain so much (although I did get rather wet walking home from work yesterday), but it's so cold! They've turned off the heating here at work and now I'm sitting in my winter woolies with my feet turning to ice! I think I could do with a spot of pampering too.