This was such a fun project to stitch and another ribbon finish i've tried, it's a different kind of ruffle finish. Stitched on 27 ct christmas red linda, with WDW threads, different to the ones asked for as i didn't have them all. It also asked for 3 colours of ribbon but i felt that 2 were enough and chose 2 colours that matched the threads to tone down the red a bit LOLThanks for all your comments on my tin to Karen, and for stopping by, i do appreciate your comments and thoughts. Happy Stitching.
wow thats a super finish I love it
ReplyDeleteOooh I love your Wabbit finish! It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully stiched Julie, the ribbon trim looks very complicated.
ReplyDeletea lovely finish Julie, well done. Now tell, how do you do the ribbon finish? lol
ReplyDeleteHow sweet.
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty finish Julie. I just love the ruffles.
ReplyDeleteLove the Wabbit Heart ;)
ReplyDeleteAnother finish Julie, you're rreally flying along with all your stitching. And of course this is another lovely finish...well done.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Happy stitching...
Another great finish Julie. I do love the ribbon trim - really must have a go at that one day! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove the heart finish and the colours!
ReplyDeleteA lovely finish well done
ReplyDelete