All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 22 June 2007

Tin finish

Karen was kind enough to send me a tin to have a go at, so i decided i would try it out and send it back to her, what a surprise she got in the post today. The design is by Elizabeth Designs and seemed to suit the tin perfectly and of course she loves pink so the finishing colour was already decided, i added a few bits inside too.








I've done a bit more on the VS and also the Wabbit, the weather is supposed to be awful again this weekend, so i can see a stitching weekend again

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Julie I love it , the design and the inside are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tin is so pretty Julie. What a fantastic work on your first tin finishing. Hope you have a great stitching weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tin is lovely - I really like the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have finished this tin beautifully Julie. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful tin, and a perfect design

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful design and finish, well done Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, your tin is wonderful! I'd love to have a go at these myself but have neither the courage or a suitable tin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Julie, that is wonderful and would never have guessed it was your very first tin. Its really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that tin is gorgeous Julie I bet Karen loved it.
    You should have seen the weather today, torrential rain and flooding all over Dublin....thunder and Lightning it was horrible.
    Hope it's better for the weekend here and there.
    Hugs and Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tin came out beautiful. You must be pleased ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tin finish is gorgeous Julie. I love the fabric you've lined it with too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.

It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.

I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.