I've had a lovely quiet day today. Just been sitting and stitching for most of it and have finished off the Just Nan. This has been a lovely project to stitch and tomorrow it will be in the post to the dear friend who asked me to stitch it for her. I hope she likes it as much as i do if not i'll ask for it back !!!
All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Sunday, 10 June 2007
Victorian Violets
I've had a lovely quiet day today. Just been sitting and stitching for most of it and have finished off the Just Nan. This has been a lovely project to stitch and tomorrow it will be in the post to the dear friend who asked me to stitch it for her. I hope she likes it as much as i do if not i'll ask for it back !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very pretty finish Julie
ReplyDeleteThat's very pretty Julie!
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely, if your friend doesn't like it, I do!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Julie. Wish I had done as much stitching this weekend - lol dont think Ive done that much all week.
ReplyDeleteIts lovely Julie.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful Julie. Great work as always.
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Edda
Your finish is very lovely. Congrats ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Julie....what a lovely finish, your friend will love it.....
ReplyDeleteSo what are you stitching next??
Huggles and Happy Stitching..
Gorgeous finish Julie. Your friend will love it.
ReplyDeletelovely finish Julie. I think I'd be tempted to say it got lost in the post rofl ;)
ReplyDeleteJulie, Beautiful!! I know your friend is going love it!
ReplyDelete