All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 10 June 2007

Victorian Violets

I've had a lovely quiet day today. Just been sitting and stitching for most of it and have finished off the Just Nan. This has been a lovely project to stitch and tomorrow it will be in the post to the dear friend who asked me to stitch it for her. I hope she likes it as much as i do if not i'll ask for it back !!!

11 comments:

Karen said...

very pretty finish Julie

Nicola said...

That's very pretty Julie!

Stitcher said...

That's lovely, if your friend doesn't like it, I do!

Stitchingranny said...

Very pretty Julie. Wish I had done as much stitching this weekend - lol dont think Ive done that much all week.

Susimac said...

Its lovely Julie.

Edda said...

This is so beautiful Julie. Great work as always.

All the best,
Edda

Itching To Stitch said...

Your finish is very lovely. Congrats ;)

Paula said...

Hi Julie....what a lovely finish, your friend will love it.....
So what are you stitching next??
Huggles and Happy Stitching..

Sally said...

Gorgeous finish Julie. Your friend will love it.

Lynn said...

lovely finish Julie. I think I'd be tempted to say it got lost in the post rofl ;)

Mary Ann said...

Julie, Beautiful!! I know your friend is going love it!