

Karen was my exchange partner, she managed to keep that a secret! Isn't this needleroll so beautiful, the pics don't show how gorgeous the colours are, the fabric is the most delightful green, Karen your stitching is so beautiful. I've taken the 3 piccies so you can see the design that is all around it. THANK YOU Karen, i'll treasure this.Thanks for your nice comments on my needleroll for Su. Lynn, the little pin/scissor/thimble holder in the previous post was a present from my DD, she bought it from Past Times from their local shop not the online one, but you can request a catalogue online
LOL I am glad it arrived . I can't have any complaints about Royal Mail LOL the second class mail seems to be arriving before 1st class
ReplyDeleteVery pretty needleroll that Karen made you ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful needleroll Julie. How funny that you stitched one for your partner too:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish - congratulations to both you on recieving it and Karen on stitching it.
ReplyDeleteA lovely needleroll.
ReplyDeleteA very pretty needleroll that Karen has stitched for you!!
ReplyDelete