Thanks for dropping by, i really appreciate your visits
All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Wednesday, 6 June 2007
Just Nan ~ Victorian Violets
I've been asked to stitch this for someone else and thought i would share a pic of how it's growing ... thats what flowers do isn't it? Stitched with DMC on 28ct Vintage Cashel Linen in lilac. The marbled effect on the fabric doesn't show very well, but it really is pretty and it's a beautiful project to stitch
Thanks for dropping by, i really appreciate your visits
Thanks for dropping by, i really appreciate your visits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Julie, it is stunning and is growing nicely! :) Your stitching is always so beautiful!!
ReplyDeletethe violets are so pretty, I'm looking forward to seeing it finished Julie. Well done.
ReplyDeleteJulie that is beautiful. I do like the way Nan charts flowers. She has the knack of making them look so real.
ReplyDeleteThis is very pretty. Nice job ;)
ReplyDeleteWow Julie. The violets look so delicate and fragile. I love the way this is going. Can´t wait to see this finished.
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Edda
thats lovely Julie
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, what a lovely start you've made on this piece of stitching. It's going to be gorgeous as always when done.....
ReplyDeleteHuggles and Happy Stitching....