All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 3 April 2007

2nd weekend on the Chatelaine


this is such a beautiful project to stitch, i'm definately going to be doing more of these, i always thought they looked so difficult, but i'm actually finding them a very methodical stitch, i did stitch on it again last night to make up for the time i missed Sunday

Thanks to you all for your support and being there for me on Sunday. Helen, i know exactly what you mean about it being different chatting to online friends, it's sometimes easier to write what you want to say instead of making eye contact with someone and then deciding not to say it because of their reaction, it's like writing them a letter the old fashioned way, but you get instant response !!

Take care and love to you all

5 comments:

Paula said...

Hiya Julie....I love yout Chatelaine, your colours are gorgeous.
How are you doing? Hope you're ok.
Huggles and happy stitching

Mary Ann said...

The Chatelaine is looking beautiful!! I hope you are having a wonderful day--((HUGS))

Lynn said...

I love the colours in this piece, well done on your beautiful stitching

The needle & I said...

Beautiful colors on your Chatelaine. I enjoyed your blog.

Sally said...

Your Chatelaine is beautiful Julie. I bet you can't wait until Saturday! I know I can't :) {{{{{hugs}}}}}