All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 23 March 2007

thank goodness this weeks over ...


had a funny week, one of those tearful and silly weeks that just pass you by, so i've not stitched much either, sorry to those of you i chat with for not being around much, i have missed you

Yesterday was my DS's 22nd birthday, that got me thinking of memories nice and sad and that didn't improve the mood either !!

I did finish off the Polstitches SAL Sweet Dreams, such pretty colours

Wednesday i took the JN 12 Days to the stitching club and finished '7 swans a swimming' and then made a start on Day 8, so i'll post a pic when i finish that, maybe i'll get a spurt of something or other and stitch like a mad woman this evening (don't hold your breath though LOL)

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned

7 comments:

Karen said...

{{{{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}}}}}

Edda said...

Dearest Julie.

I´m sorry to hear you´ve had a rough week. I hope next week will be a lot better for you. Sending you a great big bear hug from frosty Iceland.

{{{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}}

Stitchingranny said...

Your Sal piece is stunning Julie, now I know I have to fit it in somewhere lol.

Think you must have caught my bug from last week. Mr Stick got me going again so I hope you will find something to motivate you again. Don't think this awful weather we have been having is any help it does nothing to cheer the soul. Hopefully we are promised a nice weekend, so hope that will cheer you up.

Sending a big hug your way.

Paula said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}}}}}to you Julie, I'm sorry you've had such a bad week. Let's hope next week will be better for you.
Your stitching has turned out gorgeous. I love the colours,they are so bright and cheerful.
Huggles and Happy Stitching...I know you'll pick it up and get loads more done....
Huggles....

Jacqui said...

Love your SAL piece. Mine's finished too, just have to scan it in and post it to my blog.

Stitcher said...

Lovely, seems that everyone is having Sweet Dreams.

Sally said...

Sweet Dreams is beautiful Julie.

Hope this week is a bit better for you. Big hugs to you. Remember I am here:)