All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 25 March 2007

happy dancing

after my bad week last week, a new start was just what i needed to get me going again, this weekend was the start of the 'Lavendar Garden' SAL with Lisa and Sally, i began mine last night and have made good progress, we're stitching this weekends only, so i'll post a WIP pic before it goes back into the workbox

today Jayne sent out the final part of the hardanger SAL we've been doing, i couldn't resist taking a break from Lavendar Garden to finish it. It's my first time using finca perle thread and i think it looks really nice on Jayne's own dyed fabric

thanks for your {hugs}
Edda, your great big bear hug from frosty Iceland made me smile
love to you all xx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Your sal looks really good I will do mine tomorrow

Stitchingranny said...

Your SAL is looking good Julie, and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of the Chatelaine SAL too.

Sally said...

Wow the SAL is beautiful Julie.