
I received this beautiful tuck from Claire in the exchange at TS, thanks Claire it's so pretty. Still no word of mine arriving, so i can't show you what i stitched.
Not much stitching done this week as i only added 2 days to the JN...BUT i did stitch & make a mini biscornu scissor fob to match the hardanger SAL at Jayne's and today i made it into the needlebook for a friends birthday It's the weekend again so that means the Lavendar Mandala SAL with Lisa & Sally, looking forward to doing some more on this
Have a great weekend whatever you are doing
Happy Stitching
Love and {hugs}
I wish we were having a sunny Saturday! It's raining here, so enjoy the sun for me. Your JN is looking great and the biscornu scissor fob is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete12 days of Christmas is coming along nicely and looking great. I just love the scissor fob and the needlebook you made and I bet your friend will be very happy with her gift, I know I´d be.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend hopefully all the time in the sun Julie. All the best from Iceland, Edda
Oh, what a gorgeous wee biscornu scissor fob, Julie... and the needlebook is beautifull!!
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on your JN WIP and what a sweet and lovely gift from Claire! :-)
Progress is great on JNs 12 Days Julie, I love this one.
ReplyDeleteThe needlebook and fob you made are stunning and I am sure your lady from the stitching club will be thrilled when she receives this.
These are all gorgeous Julie. I love your needlecase and mini biscornu.
ReplyDelete