thanks for the comments you leave for me and for taking time to read this boring blog LOL
All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Tuesday, 13 March 2007
huswif mystery
I was bitten on the leg by a nasty *bug* yesterday and had a bad reaction, so today i've been sitting with my leg up and stitching. I finished month 2 of the huswif mystery after a visit from Mr Frog !!

tonight i'm going to start the Polstitches Hardanger SAL and try to catch up with the girls as they will be on week 4 'the cutting' this week
thanks for the comments you leave for me and for taking time to read this boring blog LOL
thanks for the comments you leave for me and for taking time to read this boring blog LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your stitching it's wonderful , hope the leg is better tomorrow
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, how's the leg today?? I hate those bugs and midgets we get in spring and summer......hope it's better today,
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is gorgeous, well done.
Huggles and Happy stitching to you
Hope your leg is OK today Julie {{{{hugs}}}}
ReplyDeleteThe sampler is looking lovely. Can't wait for the next bit!