Friday i stitched week 2 of the hardanger SAL @ Jayne's Attic
Lisa and i were chatting and she said she had joined Polstitches forum with Karen and they were considering the hardanger SAL Jo has running, obviously i had to go and look didn't i ..... BIG MISTAKE .... i've joined the forum too LOL At the stitching club on Wednesday, i won the raffle, a small cash prize that you are supposed to spend on stash, so i decided to buy the pack for the SAL. I received it in the post Saturday (thanks Jo for such speedy service) the colours are beautiful. The other girls are on week 3 so i need to play catch up with this
Hope you're all having a nice weekend. It's lovely and sunny here, just right for sitting in the conservatory and stitching all afternoon, a perfect plan for a Sunday afternoon, and that's what i hope to be doing later. Plan is to stitch month 2 of the huswif mystery, thats if i can resist the fabric/threads that Jo sent for her SAL !!!!
Happy Stitching
love and {hugs}
Leo is looking fantastic Julie! The colours are so pretty. Looking forward to stitching mine one day ( just not saying which day or what year!). The SAL is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing OK {{{hugs}}}
Hi Julie....Leo is gorgeous well done on your progress. I love the hardanger sal too, it's really pretty. You are doing great with your stitching goals this year.
ReplyDeleteHuggles and Happy stitching....
Leo has certainly grown and I look forward to seeing its progress Julie. Your Sal piece is looking good too. I am downloading both the Attic and the Polstitches Sals but heaven knows when I will get time to stitch them.
ReplyDelete