All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 29 January 2007

Happy Dancing

having been ill over the weekend all plans to finish 'Barnabee' went out the window!!! feeling a bit better today, this afternoon i put the final stitches in and added the beads and 3 charms, the picture really doesn't do it justice




thanks again Sally for sending me this chart {hugs} i've thoroughly enjoyed stitching it, i hope you do too Helen (i'll send it on when you return from your hols lol)

tonight i'll be making a start on my first HAED 'LEO', Lisa kindly RAK'd me with this last year and i've been a bit scared to start it, but this year it's going to be my ongoing WIP, watch out Lisa i'll be shouting for help i can see it LOL

8 comments:

IcelandMom said...

Julie.

Barnabee´s Quest is looking beautiful. Well done on finishing it - it didn´t take very long. Sorry to hear you´ve been ill - hope you´ll feel better soon.

What HAED project are you starting? I´ll be looking foward to seeing how it goes. I´ve got 1 sitting in my stash waiting to be started. :-)

All the best,
Edda

Jacqui said...

BQ is lovely, well done on the finish, even though you weren't feeling 100%.

Paula said...

Julie, Barnabee is stunning. Well done on your finish. Looking forward to seeing your progress on Leo.
Ok Julie what is RAK'd??? lol
Hope you are feeling better soon
Huggles

Mary Ann said...

Julie, Barnabee's Quest is gorgeous!! I have so enjoyed watching its progress!

Karen said...

what a fantastic finish Julie well done

Heather said...

Well done Julie, it's stunning. Are you going to frame it, or make it into a bellpull?

Sally said...

Barnabee's Quest is beautiful Julie. Congratulations on finishing it. I knew it wouldn't take you long!

Stitchingranny said...

I am back and ready and waiting lol.

I certainly hope I can stitch it as quickly as you have done, it looks brilliant.