All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 26 January 2007

the end is near LOL

I think this will be the last update before Barnabee's Quest is finished, i'm hoping for another relaxing weekend like last week when i stitched loads - wonder if i'll get it? LOL




Chart, threads and fabric are all ready for next Thursday's start of the Loopylou 'Hollyberry' SAL (there's a link in Stitching Plans) It runs from Feb - Nov and we're given a piece of the chart to stitch each month. It looks a challenging hardanger piece and will be my first design by Lynda Bodkin of www.loopyloudesigns.co.uk

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
**********************************

I've been tagged by Karen today
The rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write in their blog of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

OK here goes
1. I can't go to bed with a sink full of washing up !!
2. I use the vacuum cleaner everyday (my kids think thats weird)
3. I love turkish delight in chocolate - suck all the chocolate off first and then eat the turkish
4. My bedroom window is always open even in the middle of winter, i like fresh air
5. I talk to myself and answer myself back when i'm on my own LOL
6. I haven't got a passport

6 people i'm tagging are - Paula, Sally, Lisa, Heather, Helen, Mary Ann

3 comments:

Karen said...

LOL Julie I do 4 and 5, 4 Drives DH mad when there is a howling gale going on outside and the curtains are doing weird dances but the window stays open!
Barnabee looks fantastic the colours are wonderful

Mary Ann said...

Thank you, Julie, for the peek at Barnabee--beautiful!! And, Hollyberry is going to be gorgeous! Also, loved your "weird" list. :-)

Stitchinwitch said...

Barnabee is looking fabulous.