All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 17 August 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness ~ AUGUST

 
 
 
Time for Augusts Gifted Gorgeousness post
I'm sure you all know about GG, but if not you can hop over to Jo's blog and find out more. Basically you post a pic of anything that you have been gifted or have gifted yourself to others.
 
This month I have been busily knitting a school cardigan.  A gift for my granddaughter and another needs to be done in the next 2 weeks as well!  
 
 
 
 
A stitched gift for my daughters 30th birthday earlier this month. 
Lizzie Kate design called 'Promise Me'
 
 
 
 
I had a lovely gift in the post from June to celebrate my birthday. 
Thank you June, so useful and pretty.
 
 
I've already shared other gifts I received for my birthday in the previous post and the lovely fabric that I won I Andrea's giveaway, so wont add them on here again.
 
Love and blessings
 
Julie
 
 
 
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Those darling cardigans certainly keep you busy all these years don't they Julie?! ;) Oh what a wonderful gift you gave your daughter! Love it! I am certain she does too! What a nice gift from June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colour of the school cardigan …
    That is a very nice gift for your daughter.

    Enjoy the weekend, it's hard to believe we are half way through August already!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the school cardigan. Ours were nothing like that when I was at scool. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. It's the sign of a new term to see a new cardigan for your Grand-daughter!
    Beautiful sampler too, a lovely gift to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Promise me looks great! What a great gift for your daughter. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness your school cardigan is lovely! (My favorite color!) You have lucky children and grandchildren! I have the Lizzie Kate pattern in my stash, I really need to get that out and stitch it, I know a few people who could use to hear those inspiring words! Quite lovely work you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cardigan for your GD .
    Happy you liked your gift.
    Enjoy your Sunday hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching and knitting as always Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your knitted cardigan is lovely. I love the colour. 'Promise Me' is beautiful - such an inspirational gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Julie: Such lovely gifts.
    What a stunning color of yarn.
    The lizzie Kate to your daughter is beautiful.

    Catherine

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your granddaughter must be the best dressed girl in school with all these lovely cardigans you knit her. What a beautiful gift for your daughter, such lovely sentiments and something I'm sure she'll always keep.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated birthday wishes Julie. I love Promise Me - what a lovely gift for your daughter, very special. Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice gift for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely gifts especially the one you made for your daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely gifts Julie! Love that wool for your granddaughter’s cardi, and the stitching for your daughter is so very special!
    Where is the year going?!?
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another super cardigan for Isabelle. Your 'Promise Me' is beautiful, the perfect gift !

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wonder how much red yarn you've used through the years knitting Isabelle's cardigans, Julie? They are always so special and I know she appreciates your hard work! Your gift for your daughter's 30th is very special, too--I hope she has a wonderful year ahead.

    Hugs from the U.S.♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julie! What a lovely post to read today. I've been gone this last week at a reunion with our six best friends from college. So today I'm catching up with all my blogging buddies.

    I'm in love with the pretty sweater for your granddaughter. She will look adorable in it. Your knitting is exceptional

    The stitch is so special and beautiful and I know your daughter will value you it and keep it in her heart forever.

    Beautiful gift from sweet June. Happy belated birthday...hope your day was as special as you are. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful post full of beautiful things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The cardigan is coming along beautifully, a lovely red.
    A lovely finish for Promise Me, I'm sure your daughter will cherish it.
    And more fun pressies, yay!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.

It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.

I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.