All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 15 November 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness - November

 
 


Time for Novembers Gifted Gorgeousness, where we share something you have gifted yourself or been gifted to you between 15th of each month. 

See the tab at the top of
Jo's blog for more information or visit her link up post for November to see what other GG participants have shared.
 
In todays post arrived a little fob that DJ kindly sent to me after a drawing on her blog for breast cancer.   Perfect timing to be included in my GG post.  Thank you DJ for your kindness, it is beautiful.
 
 
A lady at the craft group is so very talented.  I ordered this bag with little purse for Isabelle my granddaughter to add to her Christmas parcel.  The little badge was an extra she made with the leftover fabric.
 
 
 
As well as the bag, i'll gift a book, so I stitched a little bookmark to go with it.  
 
I'll include the second instalment of the Royal Rabbits of London - "Escape From the Tower" not this one which is Book 1.  I've just finished reading this one after Isabelle loaned it to me.  It's Santa Montefiore's first children's book written with her husband Simon Seabag Montefiore.  I really liked the story but then again I do like bunnies so not really a surprise.  The Royal Rabbits protect the Queen at Buckingham Palace and Shylo, the weakest of his family who lives in the country overhears a plot by the ratzi's to take a photo of the Queen in her nightie, he knows he has to do something to stop it happening.  I hope I get to borrow the second book after santa delivers it! 
 
 
 
CCN Christmas birdhouse is finished off ready to gift to a family member
 
 
 
The red cardigan is completed too.  Isabelle came early one day last week for breakfast before school and spotted it on the table.  Off came the older one and on with the new.  Not the best pic of it, but 7 year olds at 8am in the morning are not always co-operative!
 
 
 
I've also been stitching a gift for a Christmas ornament exchange but that's a secret till opening day so you will have to wait to see that.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing what's in your GG post for this month
 
Love and blessings
 
Julie 
 

20 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts Julie - my favourite, as always, is the hand knitted cardigan for Isabelle. It's lovely that she couldn't wait to wear it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the cardigan looks perfect on her! I like the bookmark very much. What sweet gifts you are giving Isabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Really you should rename it GGGG or Gorgeous Granddaughter Gifted Gorgeousness as most of the gifts are for her! Love the story about the cardigan too, nice to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fob is beautiful and what a great bag and purse your friend made. Isabelle is a lucky girl to have a crafty grandma, lovely bookmark and new cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift items! The little ornament is so pretty and I'm sure Isabelle will love all of her gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabelle's going to be thrilled with her little bag and purse, aren't they just lovely? I haven't heard of the Royal Rabbits of London, I'm intrigued now and wouldn't mind reading it myself. I can't wait until I have grandchildren so I get to read all those wonderful children's books again. It looks like the cardigan is a great fit, and ready just in time for the colder weather that's approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely all your gifted items are. I must look our for 'The Royal Rabbits of London' it sounds like great fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Julie such a lovely heart warming post.
    Love gifts and bookmark . love the cardigan and your ornament.
    Have a lovely weekend hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your gifts Julie especially that very pretty sweater. Your Christmas Birdhouse came out perfect. Your work is always a joy to see. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gifts to receive, and sweet gifts to give! The cardigan looks fabulous, even early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely to see the cardigan on your granddaughter--I'm sure she loves it :) As well as that cute pink, bunny bookmark. And the birdhouse ornament is just perfectly finished, Julie--well done!

    Another enjoyable month of gifting and receiving! Hope you have a lovely weekend, Julie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how she immediately put on the new cardigan; that's very sweet and it's obvious she loves your gifts! The bag commissioned for her is very cute too; love the unicorn fabric. The bunny bookmark is great too. Your CCN birdhouse stitch looks perfectly finished!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julie awesome gifts and a lovely post ,absolutely love the cross stitch decoration,well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely gifts here.

    I do like the bookmark you've made and the cardigan looks perfect on Isabelle.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Christmas birdhouse is so pretty, Julie, as is that lovely red cardigan for Isabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely fob . You surely spoil your granddaughter with all these gorgeous handmades. I love the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beauty filled post. I admit even I at 39 love that unicorn bag. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely gifts, especially the birdhouse. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just to let you know I have a new blog

    https://juliesjournalandscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.

It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.

I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.