All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 26 October 2018

Scavenger photo-hunt ~ October

 
I'm pleased to be joining in with Kate at I Live, I Love, I Craft and the Scavenger Photo Hunt for October.
 
The link up post for October where you can go and visit other Scavenger Hunters and see their choices.


 You can source a new picture or use one you already have in your albums and this months words were :-
 
PRINT
LEAVES
SPOT
BOUNDARY
FLAME
OWN CHOICE
 
 
PRINT
A gift from Christine, she printed onto this lovely cotton tea towel herself and sent it as a gift to me

  
 
 
LEAVES
 
Trees are shedding their LEAVES in the park
 
 
and as everyone LEAVES the peace and tranquillity of the park, you pass through these lovely old gates out into the hustle and bustle of the main road and the traffic.
 
 
 
 
SPOT
 
A friend at the Book Borrowers reading group has a dog called Spot, can you see why?
 
 
 
 
 
BOUNDARY
 
We have a road locally called Boundary Road and I had intended to take a snap of the street sign for this one.  Then Mr Postie came along and dropped this on the doormat ....
 
 
 
 
 
FLAME
 
Health and safety issues at the community centre, we will use these when a little ambiance is needed over the festive season to come
 
 
 
 
 
OWN CHOICE
 
Warmer temperatures in October, a walk in the park, ice-cream van parked next to the seating area..... a rather indulgent treat in the Sunday afternoon sunshine
 
 
 
 
I'm looking forward to seeing what the other Scavenger photo-hunters have found for Octobers words.
 
 
 
Love and blessings
 
Julie
 

 

16 comments:

  1. I love the dog named Spot. :) And that ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos to represent the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretations Julie & I remembered friends when I was a wee little girl who had a dog named Spot, but don't know one these days, but it too crossed my mind. The ice cream looks delish!! Not for me I'm afraid due to lactose intolerance, though on the occasion something very small isn't too bad. I love the little flames of the candles. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawww...... the dog named Spot, he is so sweet. Great photos, love the ice-cream

    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos Julie what fun. Ejoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos but I think my favourite has to be Spot, awwww. I don't think there'll be any call for ice-cream this weekend, what a different it is to last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ice-cream!!! Love it. I too get invitations to Boundary Mill but it never occurred to me to use it so clever you. I also have a flame thingy light but never thought of that! Sometimes I think I try to hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos Julie. Nice to see my tea-towel again, I must start printing stuff for this year soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Spot has a choice of spots to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, great photos you chose. That ice cream looks incredible. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ice cream looks so good! It snowed in my part of the world at the weekend, and the temperature was below freezing with the windchill, yet the ice cream man still came out to the rather exposed spot I was working at, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All super photographs :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too loved Spot the dog and like nearly everyone else.....I just loved that icecream. My father taught me that it is never too cold for icecream or too hot for soup! And I second that!! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post Julie. I like the printing on the tea towel and the dog. Also I like the idea of these scavenger photo hunts and am taking note for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with Jak, it is never too cold for ice cream (or too hot for soup!). We keep an abundant stash of ice cream in our freezer of all sorts of flavors. :) Your scavenger hunt photos have been fun and I am tempted to try them out next year. The park gates are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.

It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.

I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.