The monthly challenge 2018 was Christmas ornaments alternate months and other designs inbetween.
Christine chooses great charts for us to stitch and there are no finishing rules, you can use anything at all.
The only rule is no showing it till reveal day which is usually the last Sunday of the month.
The free design for October was a Christmas ornament design from The Shop Around the Corner
It was a quick stitch.
I chose to make mine into a flat ornament and my finish looks like this ....
Love and Blessings
Julie

That's lovely. Perfect to hang from the Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet Julie. I hope and pray all is well with you.❤️
ReplyDeleteThat's really lovely. X
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, Julie, thanks for the link to the freebie, too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish!
ReplyDeleteThat is simply perfect :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Such a pretty new ornament for your tree, Julie. Thank you for the link to it, too--haven't seen that one before. Enjoy your week--and Happy November!
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely Julie. Hope you are feeling ok. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet ornament and great finish! Thank you for the link.
ReplyDeleteIdeal Christmas ornament. I think I should make some like this.
ReplyDeleteGreat finish Julie
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful Christmas ornie. Christine does find the best freebies.
ReplyDelete