Gifted Gorgeousness, founded by the lovely Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching.
A way to show goodies that have been gifted to you, or you have gifted to others.
This month its a quick one ...
Wool gifted to me by Ann
Free pattern for the lacey socks gifted to blog readers by Christine @ Winwick Mum blog
First time knitting up a lacey pair of socks and i'm quite pleased with them.
What have you put into your GG post this month?
Love and blessings to you all
Julie x

I'm going to try commenting first like Kaye does and see if your comments come to my email .....
ReplyDeleteYou're quite the expert with the sock knitting Julie. My maternal grandmother was a great one for knitting socks. My mum was the cardigan queen:-)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteLove your socks what talent you have.
Your socks do look interesting, a nice change from stocking stitch.
ReplyDeleteThe socks look great Julie, a nice change from the plain ones I expect.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a pretty pattern. I'm knitting a lacy pattern too at the moment though the socks are going to be gifted to myself as it's about time I fill up my own sock drawer.
ReplyDeleteLove knitting socks and this pattern is so very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat sock stitch looks good Julie, are they for you? You'll have to let me know if they are comfortable because when I some similar they were a bit too thick in my boots.
ReplyDeleteTake care and get well xx
Oh those socks remind me of the socks the girls wear to dance for Irish dance.
ReplyDeleteLove the socks...I wish I could knit socks...
ReplyDeleteI know I haven't done much either this month!AriadnefromGreece!
ReplyDeleteHooray for lacy socks! I find it amazing you've knit so many socks but none with lace. There's always a first out there somewhere. :)
ReplyDeleteHope the comment thing is working out for you!
They look great Julie, always fun to try something new
ReplyDeleteThese socks look great and I like the color.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blogger of the week interview
I love the lacey pattern of your sock.
ReplyDeleteJulie: Your knitting is wonderful, I hope you post a photo of the finished socks.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Beautiful work. Love the lacy look.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty pattern, Julie! Still working on my socks. : )
ReplyDeleteYou have been very clever with your needles, lovely pattern. xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty wool from Ann--your socks are coming along beautifully, Julie :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part in GG this month. These are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteOh how pretty Julie. I love that design...so, so pretty! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDeleteYour socks look great - I envy you your sock making skill.
ReplyDeleteI was sure I had already commented here, sorry to be late!
ReplyDeleteYour lacey socks are really pretty, such a lovely pattern! You are doing really well!
Hugs,
Barbara xx
Lovely socks Julie
ReplyDeleteLovely socks.
ReplyDelete