Some spring sunshine and the lone crocus I showed you 24th February now has some friends ....
Sunshine does lift the mood and make the world seem a happier place in general.
Plenty to keep me busy last week ......
A stitchers meet up to look forward to later this month and I've made a little prize for the raffle. A little easter bunny with a choccie treat ...
She's all packaged up ready to go to her new home, I wonder who will win her?
Nature Alphabet SAL with Gillie. "K" was added last week and of course today is SAL day so another letter will be added tonight.
K for 'kingcup'
The front façade of Candy Cane Cottage was built on Wednesday when stitching with Barb and the ladies in the parlour at NH.
Winnie the Pooh had his border added ...
and the reverse side stitched and borders counted very carefully all ready to be made into a mattress pincushion for a special birthday gift - that's the fiddly bit and will need to be done in daylight hours!
Sadly, no Irish Garden UFO stitching this week - what a naughty stitcher. The other ladies did well as per usual, i'll have to stand in the naughty corner!
Happy smiles when postie left me with an envelope, a win from Sally's blog. Thank you Sally, i'll pass it on when I have stitched it as per your instructions.
I hope you had a productive week with lots of enjoyable hours stitching, knitting, crocheting or reading, whatever hobby you chose to do. Perhaps you were able to get out in the garden in the sunshine if you lived in the UK, it's been a lovely weekend with surprisingly high temperatures.
Thanks for stopping by....
What a delightful post Julie! The little Easter bunny you made for the raffle is a real sweetie. Whoever win this prize will be very lucky :) Great progress on your projects too. Can't wait to see your progress on the lovely chart you've just received! Enjoy the beautiful sunshine, hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous that you're seeing signs of spring!!!! Supposedly we have a dump of snow coming tonight... grrrr!
ReplyDeleteThat bunny is so cute and I still treasure mine!
That mattress pincushion is going to be just lovely!
What a sweet, sweet raffle gift. I am glad you are having nice weather. It warmed up a bit here, but now it is going to snow again!
ReplyDeleteJulie, your stitching is lovely! I love the bunny you knit. I want to learn to knit little animals. I love the Little Cotton Rabbit ones. :-) The sunshine does make such a difference! It was lovely here yesterday and is supposed to be sunny and 61 ° F today! !! I hope you have a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteOh, I think that bunny is the sweetest one yet! I love her yellow dress, it is so happy and springy!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching, too. I'm still enjoying watching the alphabet one!
Lovely progress on all your projects. I so wish it were Spring but we are getting that snow storm too!
ReplyDeleteOh Julie love all your stitching so pretty . Love the K.
ReplyDeleteLovely chart from Sally.
Love your sweet rabbit , where did you get your pattern from I have some teddies somewhere but not rabbits . No sun today but it's been a lovely week love your crocus , wishing you a lovely week
Lovely stitching Julie and such a neat little bunny for the draw. We've got the most beautiful, still, sunny day today - it's so warm.
ReplyDeleteIts been warm here since Saturday, and today is quite cold
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxxx
Overhere its also very beautiful weather !!!
ReplyDeleteYou did again wonderful stitching and that bunny is so sweet. One lucky person who will win that.
Congrats with your wonderful chart ... I will keep my eyes open for when you are going to pass it on ;-)
Oh, your newest bunny is so adorable, Julie--she looks like a little Easter egg herself in that pastel dress :) I know the winner will be thrilled!
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching and a nice win from Sally... We're warming up over here--today at least! Tomorrow, we're in for more snow :( Enjoy your lovely spring weather!!
Even without progress on Irish Garden, you've accomplished so much! Good for you! :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is lovely as always. Your bunnies are just so cute! Is there a way to purchase one? email is allieoops1@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching & an adorable bunny : )
ReplyDeleteIt's been lovely seeing some sunshine after our dull wet winter hasn't it, let's hope it lasts!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lot of lovely crafty things going on in your home, I love the little Easter bunny, wish I could make it to the meet up to buy a raffle ticket for the draw!
Xx
It's been lovely seeing some sunshine after our dull wet winter hasn't it, let's hope it lasts!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lot of lovely crafty things going on in your home, I love the little Easter bunny, wish I could make it to the meet up to buy a raffle ticket for the draw!
Xx
Such a sweet treat that you knitted for the raffle. That's a lovely little bunny that will look gorgeous when sitting next to a vase with spring flowers, or on a shelf together with some stitched pieces. The lucky recipient will love her.
ReplyDeleteVery nice progress on your projects. Winnie will make a beautiful mattress pincushion.
Have a great spring season.
It certainly has been very Spring-y this week. Great stitching and the Easter bunny is really sweet
ReplyDeleteJulie, little Miss Easter Bunny is adorable! Wonderful stitching progress, and a lovely chart from Sally!! Glad to hear Spring is getting close for you--it is getting closer for us, too.
ReplyDeleteAdorable Rabbit and lovely progress on your stitching.
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching on your projects. The bunny is just too cute. I will be glad when spring gets here.
ReplyDeleteIt's a super cute bunny. Whoever wins it will be over the moon, I'm sure. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is soooo well presented. It would make a fantastic prize: who wouldnt want to win it? Beautiful. Lovely stitching...you have put me to shame, Irish garden or no Irish garden: I seem to have lost my stitchy bug this week. If you have some to spare can you send it over? Thank you muchly
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is lovely as always, I love Pooh Bear. Another gorgeous bunny for the family - I wonder where she'll chose to live :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on your stitching this week (even if there is no Irish Garden!). Nature's Alphabet is a lovely design. Each of those blocks would make a great scissor fob for the person with that initial.
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching out for the PIF of the CCN Silent Night too!