All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Blogoversary Draw

Thank you to all who asked in the comments section of the post on 28th December to be put into the drawing, there were 14 of you, i made a list in the order that you made a comment

Hazel
Lesleyanne
Denise
Bonnie
Ranae
Maggie
Mylene
Elisa
Carol
Jennilynn
Christine
Valerie
Cathey
Sally

put them into the random generator to make it nice and fair and this is what it came up with

1.Cathey
2.Lesleyanne
3.Denise
4.Bonnie
5.Sally
6.Christine
7.Maggie
8.Carol
9.Jennilynn
10.Valerie
11.Hazel
12.Elisa
13.Ranae
14.Mylene

CONGRATULATIONS CATHEY

please can you let me have your address and also let me know if you would prefer a bunny or a stitched item and i'll put my thinking cap on as to what to make for you

Thanks again for entering

13 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations to Cathey.

Barb said...

Hello Julie Mum I am just on here for 2 minutes as Barb isnt feeling too well! Only time I get my paws on here. Congratulations to Cathey, I am sure she will be delighted what ever you do. Take care
Hugs from Seymore ,Rose and the girls.xxxx

Christine said...

Congratulations Cathey

Maggie said...

Congratulations to Cahtey!

You had a lovely lot of finishes last year Julie, i hope you have just as productive 2011 :-)

Denise said...

Congratulations to Cathey.

Rachael xxx said...

Congratulations Cathey

Marian said...

Love the Christmas photos of the lads! They are so cute.

Ranae said...

Congratulations!! to Cathey

valerie said...

Congratulations to Cathey!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats to your winner!

Sally said...

Congratulations Cathey!

Pumpkin said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!! Eeeeee! Thank you Julie :o) I have emailed you my info.

Lori-Ann said...

congrats, Cathey. LOL