All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 8 September 2009

A little sillyness ...

Earlier this year i sent out one of my bunnys to Barb (no blog) for her birthday, he was a UFO night spy and we named him Seymore - so he could "see more" progress on her UFO projects LOL

He mentioned in passing he might like a lady friend, so as i am a silly person, i decided to knit and send him a catalogue bride from the internet!! Pic is clickable and you should be able to read the letter that accompanied Miss Rose when she travelled southwards to her new home.

Barb is as crackers as me and found the surprise funny and Seymore was thrilled to bits with his new wife. A wedding immediately took place and here are the happy couple enjoying a little toast to their future together.

Fun and laughter does brighten the mood

20 comments:

Karen said...

awww and they lived happily ever after

Ginnie said...

So romantic, they make a lovely couple!

tintocktap said...

Everyone needs a little silliness every now and then!

My very best wishes to Mr and Mrs Seymore for a happy future together! They look perfect for each other!

Congrats to Knitty Nora too on a job well done!

Rachael said...

lovely now they just need some little pitter patters of Bunny paws...LOL

Bonnie said...

They are too sweet. I am sure they will be happy.

Karan said...

She makes a very pretty bride. So love the letter & pics - gives me a laugh every time. :0)

Lisa said...

aww! that's so cute Julie, I am so in love with your little bunnies

i enjoy a laugh at your bunny goings on

Julianne said...

Julie,

Thanks so much for starting my day with a smile and a chuckle.

Thanks so much for your e-mail about creating the mailart. I will let you know how it goes.

I hope you have a good week :)

Christine said...

LOL at the mail order bride! I'm intrigued now as to what "young and trendy" would have looked like...

Ranae said...

Congrats!!! to the happy couple, lol
I really needed this smile this morning, Thanks!!

jane said...

LOL Julie that is priceless!!!!

Wendy said...

That was a nice story to read!! They are so cute!

Shari said...

too adorable!!!!!! And who says stitchers are boring people?!?!?!!?!
How fun!!!

Stitching Kath said...

ooh can you send one of their babies my way. they are so cute.

Dani - tkdchick said...

OMG Julie you are a riot! (When do I get one???)

Lori-Ann said...

LOL... too funny, girl!!
glad you are having fun. Thanks for the comments... my blog isn't quite as cheery as yours. I'm sure it will be soon.

Terri said...

This is Awesome and put a huge smile on my face. Thank you for being crackers.

Elisa said...

Lol how sweet....hope they won't be "at it" like rabbits as you will be knitting for ever more...lol

Mylene said...

Lovely couple!!

CindyMae said...

What a great couple!!! They are just too cute!