All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 30 July 2009

Happy Birthday to me .......

I've had a lovely day and been thoroughly spoilt, just look at these wonderful gifts that i have received from stitching friends, thank you from the bottom of my heart to you all, such a lot of stunning work as i am sure you will all agree. Thank you also to everyone for their birthday wishes, and i will whisper that today i was 46 ...

Thank you Karen, i love your lovely handmade glass bead bracelets, love the 'wiffie' lavendar rabbit that is so cute and how did you know i adore the JN 15 sided biscornu chart and had been considering getting that!!! Furry cuddles to JJ and Gus for the pussy cat manicure set.



Thank you Barb (no blog) your stitching on the jewellery box is superb (all those french knots!) and thank you Seymore bunny who sent his 'knitty mum' the LHN chart LOL The card of my fluffy boys is a stunner with the paper flowers, you are so talented in your craftwork.



Karan, you have really spoiled me with this super package, i hope you are having fun on your hols. The lapis will be 'wetted' and put into my pocket, i will keep you informed on its/my progress. The charts are super as is your stitching on the little thread keeper. I am also the owner of a Karan creation card.



Rachael surprised me with my very 1st mail-art envelope, how cool that the post office frank the stamp on the front! Inside she included a gorgeous hardanger bookmark, isnt it just stunning. The birthday card arrived in a seperate envelope. Thanks so much Rachael for your kindness.



This cutie Kitty in the party hat together with the lovely pillow arrived from Sally, thank you so much Sally its such a pretty design and one i haven't seen before



Kathy (no blog) made me a cutie kitty bookmark and enclosed some finishing ribbons etc and some lovely backing fabrics together with a super card she had stitched for me.



This fabulous little pocketed pillow swam across the pond from Julianne, it is so perfect for me, well done postie it actually arrived today! Your stitching and finishing is stunning Julianne, thank you so much for the card and lovely threads that were tucked in the back too.



From Fi (no blog), Paula and Angi (no blog)



Thank you again for your kindness ladies, this has been a very emotional birthday for me with you all spoiling me. Much love to you all.

19 comments:

Karen said...

wow didn't you do well, glad you had a nice day

staci said...

Happy Birthday Julie! That's fantastic that you've been spoiled in grand style!

Gayle said...

Happy Birthday! It is great that you got totally spoiled. So nice to add to your stash and presents that keep you smiling for a long time. Enjoy!

Julianne said...

Julie,

I'm not surprised to see that you have so many gifts because you are a truly lovely person.

I'm so happy that my gift arrived right on your special day.

Many Hugs :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Happy Birthday and what wonderful gifts!!!!

Gaynor said...

Wht wonderful gifts...I hope you the best day ever and I agree...you deserved it!
(so ner ner ner ner ner to what we were talking aobut earlier hehe)

((hugs))
Gaynor

Rachael said...

Glad you were spoiled you deserve it!! and what super gifts you received! What did you get from Family?

jane said...

lovely gifts Julie - have a very happy day x

Christine said...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, you certainly got some fantatsic gifts. The socks and ornaments in the previous post are great too

tintocktap said...

Happy Birthday, Julie - hope you has a wonderful day! You have some lovely gifts there.

Clare - Aimetu said...

Ohno - another birthday I knew nothing about :( but it's now in my diary. I'm glad you had a good one and what lovely gifts you received.

A very very happy 'belated' birthday, with much love x x

Ginnie said...

Happy Birthday, you are one lucky girl getting all those fab gifts. xx

Ranae said...

You are so blessed to have such great stitchy friends.
Nice gifts!!

Jenn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Julie!!! I am so glad to see you were spoiled rotten!!

*hugs*

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Julie,
Glad you had a good one

Sally said...

Happy Belated Birthday Julie. So glad you had a lovely day. You received lots of well deserved pressies.

Daffycat said...

This is what happens when I get behind on my blog reading...I missed your birthday! Wahhhh!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Many happy returns, dear friend!

mollycaff said...

WOW, what wonderful birthday gifts - well deserved!

Karan said...

So glad you enjoyed your day. Lots of lovely cards & gifts for a lovely lady (((((((((hugs))))))))).