All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 26 March 2009

A little progress

One nights progress on the LHN SAL with Karen, and a little bit more of the Travelling Stitcher. I've also done a small amount of knitting as DD has asked for a lady bunny for a friend of hers who is expecting a little girl in the near future. I seem to have been reading a lot more this week and have almost finished the book DS bought me for Mothers Day! Last night was the sitchy club and i took Beatrix with me, half a motif got stitched there and i'm hoping to get the other half finished before i post this months update on the SAL blog. Yoga class today, i really felt the need for some stretches and relaxation time this week, been a strange sort of week..... hope you are all having a good week.

13 comments:

Karen said...

great progress

Stitchingranny said...

I love this but its the idea of making up that puts me off. I am not very good in the making up department.

mollycaff said...

Great progress! I have the chart but I'm like Helen, not to great in the making up department.

-missy- said...

Great progress on that LHN. Can you believe I haven't started mine. I have it hanging on my bulletin board just staring at me every time I sit at my desk. I can almost hear it whispering to me!! LOL LOL--Okay no more caffeine for me!!

sofietjes borduurwerkjes said...

nice progess you have.

brokenfairy said...

Great progress,these are lovely.
Oh another bunny, quite a warren you have made!!LOL
Hope next week is not as strange,and you have a good one!

Karan said...

Both lovely pieces - enjoying watching them develop. Looking forward to seeing the new bunny. Hope it's gone from a strange week into a very GOOD one. :0)

Dianne said...

Both designs are so beautiful!!! Great job!

Christine said...

Great progress! I love the colours in Travelling Stitcher

:: wee bird :: said...

LHN designs are just the cutest aren't they?
I've been looking for a new Annie Murray or Maureen Lee new releases.Do you have any idea if they have any new books out?

Jenn said...

Great work, Julie!! I love seeing your progress pictures, I never get to stitch, so I stitch through you!!

Sally said...

Both of these are lovely Julie. The Travelling Stitcher has some beautiful colours in it. Nice and cheery for a horrible dull, windy day:)

Hope next week is not as strange for you {{{{hugs}}}}

Mylene said...

Both progress are looking great, Julie.