Sorting out stash can throw up some forgotten treasures. I found this lovely paperweight/coaster and it was just perfect for one of the February challenge designs. My first time using 35ct linen and i really liked it, also the first time i've finished a design with DMC linen threads (again found in the sort out) and not frogged the whole lot out as the threads were knotting. Maybe i should look through my stash more often to see whats in there!
LHN - Wool Needlebook and Fob
Sunday means update picture of the SAL with Karen. This week i finished the front of the needlebook. Next week i'll start on the scissor fob, the design is exactly the same but over 1 and the word 'scissors' replaces 'needlebook' i'll make them both up when i finish the stitching. The fabric looks a bit washed out in this pic.
I hope you all had a nice weekend