All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Meeooww


IT'S OFF, IT'S OFF .... here i am all snuggled up on the big lads bed minus the hooded collar. The lady vet was really nice and kind to me and gave me a thorough looking at .... i am a shy boy and dont like people flipping me over so they can see my undercarriage, its so undignified. So long as i am good and dont start to lick at the sore bit too much i am allowed to keep the collar off but i still have to stay inside until the weekend just to make sure its properly healed over. Watch out outside world i am almost ready to prowl the neighbourhood and see whats new on my patch. I have been watching everything from the window but i cant wait to smell the fresh air and run and dive around in dads garden.

Thank you all for sending me lots of good wishes and healing thoughts mum told me what nice bunch of folks you are.

Big purrs and furry kitty cuddles
Midge x

13 comments:

xstitch.nl said...

Welcome back, Midge!! I'm sure you'll be the terror of the neighbourhood in no time at all...LOL!!

Karan said...

Good to know he's doing so well. Still looks a tad grumpy though. LOL :0)

Daffycat said...

Hooray! Way to go, Midge! I hope you get to go outside again very soon!

Mylene said...

Hope you will recover very soon, Midge!!

Clare - Aimetu said...

Nice to see you collarless Midge :)

Lynn said...

glad to see you collarless and ready to take on the world Midge!

Karen said...

thats good everything is fine

brokenfairy said...

Fab news, you soon be the top cat again!!

Christine said...

Good for you Midge! Hope those birdies are enjoying their last few days of freedom...

Lori-Ann said...

For goodness sake... don't lick too much, now :o)

Marian said...

Good that you're back, Midge, but a smile on that handsome face would be wonderful. Sorry I'm not nearby to give you a hug and a snuggle!

"Magnolia" said...

So happy to hear you're on the mend Midge! No licky, licky!

Sheilasembroidery said...

Hi Midge