All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 2 January 2009

Happy Birthday Karen...

Knowing Karens love of pink i had one of those lightbulb moments when i stitched the pin cushion using the Just Nan Whimzi Rose on the pink 28ct jobelan. I decided to stitch it again and add a border which i designed and made up as i went along to make a scissor pocket. The little fob uses the centre of the rose. I found this gorgeous checked ribbon at my LNS and it complimented it so perfectly.



I hope you've had a wonderful Birthday Karen and have been thoroughly spoilt. Love and {hugs}

17 comments:

Karen said...

pink?????? me like pink???? how shocking you know that ;o)
your stitching as usual Julie is wonderful thank you so much I love it

Daffycat said...

Gorgeous giftie, Julie!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what a fantastic set you made!!!!

brokenfairy said...

What a wonderful gift!!
I need to make a note of Birthdays so I don't forget next year!!

Yuko said...

Oh my gosh, Julie!
They are absolutely gorgeous and so elegant!!!
And your finishing is perfect!

Happy new year to you!

Shellie said...

These are stunning well done Julie I can tell Karen was thrilled. Wish my finishing was as good LOL
Happy stitching
Shellie

staci said...

Lucky Karen!!! You've made her just the loveliest, most gorgeous gifts!!!

Lori-Ann said...

Beutiful present, Julie!

Sally said...

Oh wow, Julie, what a beautiful gift for Karen. I bet she loves it.

Julianne said...

Julie,

That is a stunning gift! It's what I call "eye candy" :)

What a talented lady you are!

Hugs

Ranae said...

Super gorgeous set, Julie.
love the colors

becca said...

What a wonderful gift!! My fav color is yellow..hint hint...lol

Susimac said...

This is just so gorgeous, what a wonderful gift you have made.

tintocktap said...

What a beautiful set you stitched for Karen - lucky her! All the best to you and yours for 2009 too!

Always smiling said...

Happy birthday am Iate?

Lovely stitchy pic on your blog header...Thank you for the comment on the colour of the floss for my BP SAL, I realise of course a softer colour would be best...
Like to see what you're chosing for it

Chris x

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Julie!! I'm soooo envious of your gorgeous JN creations with the scissor fob, pinkeep and scissor case!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Excellent stitching hon!
Brenda

Karan said...

They are absolutely stunning Julie. :0)