All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 21 December 2008

Good Evening .... Thank you for your kind words, i'm sorry i lost my temper, i've calmed down now and my dads anniversary has passed so i'm in a slightly better frame of mind.

The final weekend is behind us and its only 4 more sleeps till Santa comes - are you all excited? I thought the shopping centres would be full to bursting this past weekend so we stayed away, but according to local radio there were lots of spaces in the car parks. I wonder if everyone has gone green and used public transport or are they super organised and all ready, more likely saving their cash for the sales LOL

DH and i were at the local supermarket at 8am yesterday to get groceries, just a few last minute fresh things to get now and we are all sorted. It's going to be a quiet time here. Amy & David will be calling in Christmas morning, then off to his mums for dinner so i'm only cooking for 3 this year. My brother and his family came over today and we had a really lovely day, even DS was here so a full house and just how Christmas should be.... fun, laughter and love with those you care about the most.

A few small finishes ...
Stitchy Kitty - No Froggin Allowed


Elizabeth Designs - Home Sweet Home



Lizzie Kate - Peace, love, joy



Needlebook - Winnie The Pooh alphabet booklet



and finally, WIP of CCN The Tea Room.

I can't believe its almost 2 years since i started this blog, watch out for a blogoversary drawing soon.

Thank you for you visits, i really do appreciate them.

15 comments:

Shari said...

oh Julie! Eeyore is adorable!!!!!! I think I have that leaflet!!! I did the letters E, J, L, J, & K for the kids I babysit a few years ago.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely job on all your finishes and all your WIPs.

I think every now and then we are certainly allowed a temper tantrum!

Marian said...

Great finishes, Julie! I love the Tea Room.

Srinity said...

Lovely finishes. Tearoom is going to look great.

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

brokenfairy said...

((Hugs))
It is just us five for christmas dinner,then for tea My Mum,sister her girlfriend and my brother are coming round for Tea, I don't have the Inlaws till boxing day....Thank goodness!! LOL
Some wonderful stitching there Julie!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Christine said...

Tea room is looking good. Some great finishes there, specially Eeyore. I normally don't "do" cute, but for Eeyore I make an exception. I think its the whole gloomy thing...

Shellie said...

Lovely Finishes Julie I have the same chart book with eeyore etc in I love them
Happy Stitching and have a Great Christmas
Love n Hugs
Shellie

Gaynor said...

Julie..you won a draw...can you check my blog lol

Ginnie said...

I haven't seen those Eeyore letters - I'll have to investigate further!! Love the Tea Room it is coming along well.

Clare - Aimetu said...

Love the finishes - sending hugs and gald to hear you are feeling calmer, nothing wrong with sounding off especially sabout something like that ((hugs))

Mylene said...

WOW! So many beautiful finishes. Congrats!!

Lori-Ann said...

Great finishes, Julie.

Have a very Happy Christmas!! :oD
Hugs

Sally said...

Beautiful finishes, Julie, and lovely progress on The Tea Room. You and Karen always pick such lovely pieces to stitch.

Lots of love and hugs to you. A Happy Christmas to you and your family and thank you for being a wonderful friend.

Ranae said...

The finishes and Wip's are looking great.

Karan said...

Gorgeous finishes Julie.... & there's an ornie there that looks a little familiar. ;0) Thanks again - it looked lovely on my special tree. :0)