All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 7 June 2008

The Friendship Tree

It's Week 9 of the SAL with Karen and this week i added the rest of the branches and a few little leaves. Big sigh of relief that i didn't miscount the border and it fits perfectly!! Now the decision what to do next week - add on some leaves and acorns? or give the lady a friend??

The monthly challenge over at JA has also had some attention this week, but as usual you can't see that till reveal date (23rd June i think?) Although, i can tell you that i'm stitching 'A Christmas Wish of Health and Happiness by Blue Ribbon Designs'. There's quite a bit of 1x1 in the wording so it was a nice surprise to find the clip-on magnifier i treated myself to a few weeks ago when i was putting stuff away .... i'd forgotten i bought that LOL

Photobucketfor visiting, i hope you all enjoy your weekend whatever your plans.

5 comments:

Lori-Ann said...

Can't wait to see what you chose to stitch on your SAL.

I've finally got a night with everyone out of the house, so I intend to get some stitches done uninterrupted. That is if I don't fall asleep from all the exercise I've done.

becca said...

Wow, I really like that chart. Can't wait to see what gets added next.

Karen said...

coming along nicely, I like Mr Moe's new photo on the side

Sally said...

Your SAL is coming along well Julie. Can't wait to see what you decide to stitch next.

I've completed and made up my SAL challenge. Do you think I'm having a turn?!!! No don't answer that. It's also in the post on it's way to it's new Mum:)

Itching To Stitch said...

This is coming along so nicely ;)