All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 20 March 2008

Surprises in the mail ...

Happy Spring

Another day when the post was all for me!! Sally has stitched me this lovely pillow and sent a card to wish me well on Tuesday, thank you Sally {hugs}. Kathy has been on a 'mini holiday' for a few days and found a fabric shop so she treated me to some nice fabric to back my ornaments etc, thanks Kathy. Then there was my COTM fabric from Jayne's, this month the colour is Jonquil - very pretty.

My little easter treats have been received so i can reveal them. Just a little bit of fun for 4 stitching friends ... you can't have easter without a Cadburys creme egg can you LOL
Stitchy club last night and i took Rose Garden with me. Not much stitching done as we were eating carrot cake!! I'll take a pic at the weekend, although i'm itching to do Part 3 of the Papillon SAL ....

11 comments:

Julianne said...

Julie,

What wonderful little Easter treats you stitched up. They are so cute!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my daughter. I hope you have a lovely Easter.

Karen said...

you got some nice bits in the post the pillow is very pretty, cute little egg cup finishes ;O)

Lori-Ann said...

Very pretty things. Enjoy!

Mylene said...

Great stitching items received and sent.
Happy Easter!

Lynn said...

what a lovely lot of things in the post, and I love the little easter cups, they're such fun.
Hope you have a good Easter, and good luck at the hospital (((hugs)))

Christine said...

The little egg cups are sweet. I must be about the only person who doesn't like creme eggs!

Lisa said...

Love your little easter finishes, great idea. You've received some lovely gifts as well, good luck for next week at the hospital. Hugs.

Paula said...

Hi Julie, aww what lovely Easter treats you made....
Happy Easter to you and yours, hope you get lots of stitching done over the long weekend...
((((((((hugs))))))))))

tkdchick said...

What a lovely gift to get and lovely gifts to send!

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

So precious! I think the little cups are just darling. You've thought of a great gift idea for Easter, Julie!
Hugs,
Deb

Sally said...

I love the little egg cups Julie. They are so cute and they are lovely gifts. Thank you so much for mine {{{{hugs}}}

So pleased you like the little pincushion.