All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 13 March 2008

Boing! It's Spring ...

Tuesday was UFO night at Jayne's, lots of progress made again this week, well done girls. Wednesday evening is my stitch club and i took 'Spring' with me in the hope of getting it finished (didn't quite manage it). I also took a design i had kitted up to be my new start to show the ladies, they are all excited to see how much progress i make before next week. Do you want to know what it is??

Last few stitches, charms and beads were put into Elizabeth Designs Spring Flower Sampler this afternoon. I decided to frog out 2 of the leaves on the bottom right and make them darker. I knew it would stick out like a sore thumb everytime i looked at it if i didn't. I have the other 3 seasons to go with this and will do them when the season comes up - if i can wait LOL


This afternoon was my yoga class, what better way to spend an hour or two than becomming more flexible and relaxing listening to nice tranquil music with 14 other ladies and our brilliant tutor. I am now all chilled out, which is good as i know when i'll be going into the hospital to start the tests. Easter Tuesday i'll be there for the day so not long to wait. This new guy certainly has got things moving.

Come closer and i'll whisper what my new start is. I've wanted to stitch this for ages.

Thank you for all your comments regarding my hospital visit, i don't normally share stuff like that on here, i just waffle about my stitching. I've got to know some of you a whole lot better and i feel that we share a lot of things through these blogs and i thank you all for letting me be part of your lives and for your support. BUT ...if you don't want to hear about things going on in my everyday life, please do let me know and i'll keep to the stitching talk


Diana .... see i am such a PC nerd, i pressed the publish button before i added anything here ROFLOL!!!!

13 comments:

Diana said...

LOL - bit of a hurry, were you?

Paperfaerie said...

Your Spring peice is wonderful :) I also love your sshhh new start...lol

Lynn said...

Now you listen hear misses, we're all friends in blog land and we share all the good parts AND the not so good parts in our lives, so you don't just tell us about your stitching ( as lovely as it is mind ;)) We would like to give love and support if you need it ((((BIG HUGS)))) after all, you've given me enough (((hugs))) these past months rofl xxxxxxxxx

Lynn said...

PS. I forgot to say I love Spring and your new start lol

Mylene said...

I agree with Lynn so please don't worry about it.
Your Spring turned out great. Well done!

Karen said...

Spring is very pretty, glad you are feeling relaxed

Sally said...

Spring is gorgeous Julie. Very pretty finish:)

I agree with Lynn too! We've all posted things to our blog when things aren't so good and we're all here to support you on and off blogs. {{{{hugs}}}} (Did I make sense?)

Barb said...

Hi Julie Bet you are suprised to see me here.First time I have visited a blog. OMG its just all too much.Sorry you are having problems hope you will soon have things sorted out. I have just been and bought S.S.A.W.all your faultlol. Take care((((hugs)))
Barb

Itching To Stitch said...

Your Spring finish is beautiful. Congrats ;)

tintocktap said...

Your Spring flowers finish is lovely and just in time - feels like spring outside today to me. Love the new start too - I finished stitching mine about a year ago and have just come up with ideas on how to finish it now!

Stitchingranny said...

Spring is lovely and it does look better for the leaf transplant lol.

I know what you mean as I too find it hard to discuss private things on my blog and usually stick to just stitching. But I am making an effort lol.

Rachael said...

Spring is lovely, you know how I worry about what I put on my blog, but it is nice to be able to send cyber hugs when you need them and I think that your blog is wonderful,and it is nice to get to know the person behind the blog,so no need to keep it all stitchy,plus I am a nosey mare!!lol((Big Hugs))

Carol said...

A beautiful finish Julie. I've always loved these seasonal ones by ED. :o)