All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 29 December 2007

Spirit of the Eagle

thought you might like to see an update of 'the indian', this is such a colourful project to stitch. My dad was a huge fan of eagles/indians and read and watched everything he could about them, so when i saw this i knew i had to stitch it immediately. I started it on the anniversary of his death and it's kind of therapeutic to stitch on it. My brother had his eye on it when he came to visit, asked me how long it will take to stitch it .... wonder if he'll be over for another visit soon to check on it's progress LOL

5 comments:

Karen said...

Julie that's looking great

Stitchingranny said...

Oh what a lovely way to remember your Dad, I am sure he would have just loved that picture. I am emjoying watching the progress on this.

May I wish you and your family Health and Happiness for 2008 Julie.

Hugs

Sally said...

This is coming along beautifully Julie. What a lovely way to remember your Dad.

jane said...

Happy New Year Julie!
A lovely way to remember your Dad - it is a beautiful design, look forward to seeing it's progress

Ranae said...

This is going to be fun to watch the progress.
Looking great!!