All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 31 December 2007

2007 comes to a close ...

and my blogging anniversary has passed me by. I can't believe it, i had been blogging for a year on 28th December. I have seen so many lovely things and been inspired by so many of you since i joined the blogger world. Thank you to my regular readers for your continued support, comments and encouragement. Sometimes i wonder if i bore you with all my ramblings and finishes of which there were 63 this year, it sounds a lot but most of them were small exchange finishes.



I hope 2008 is a wonderful year for you, filled with love, laughter, happiness and good health.
Love and {hugs} to you all

4 comments:

Ranae said...

Happy New Years!! to you and yours!

icelandmom said...

I would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. Hope you´ll have a very good year with all the best life has to offer. I hope to be around to visit you on your blog to see what you are up to. I really enjoy visiting. Take care my friend.

Dawn said...

Happy new year Julie!

WOW 63 finishes - congrats :)

Itching To Stitch said...

Happy Blog Anniversary and Happy 2008! 63 finishes?? I couldn't do that in 5 years never mind just one ;)