All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 13 December 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful ...


and i need to keep warm and cosy inside, so my advent gift from Jorja today was very welcome, she sent me a lovely Christmas Santa mug, its really big and will hold lots of tea/coffee/hot chocolate LOL. Kathy sent me some cotton wool pads but i think i'm going to loose these to DD as she's always running out of them


I've finished another stitched gift but can't show you it as the lady reads my blog, so much for this blog being about my stitching and sharing it with you all ..... it's the time of the year and i'll endeavour to put up pics after Santas been

3 comments:

Karen said...

nice gifts, I love those mugs

Rachael said...

I love the large mugs I have a mickey mouse one that I bought at eurodisney,perfect when having hot chocolate as you can put loads of little marshmallows in....yummy!

Sally said...

I love that mug! I like large mugs and have a couple myself.