All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 18 December 2007

Mistletoe and wine ....

Mistletoe was one of the scents of the Yankee Candles Jorja sent, the other was Christmas Cookie, i'm looking forward to lighting them to scent my home. Kathy sent a lovely bag too. DH bought some mistletoe from the garden centre today and stood there lips pursed in anticipation in the doorway when we got home, he got the obligatory 1 kiss LOL

4 comments:

Karen said...

LOL if DH had done that to me you wouldn't have seen me for dust running down the street , great gifts I love yankee candles

Sally said...

I bet those Yankee Candles will smell gorgeous:)

Mmm must get some mistletoe as I haven't as yet!

Rachael said...

Awww He only got 1 kiss lol!!

Karan said...

So love those Yankee Candles.
What a romantic your DH is. :0)