All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 19 December 2007

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen ....

and God Bless my dad, it's 2 years today since he lost his battle with lung/colon cancer. This pic was taken in September 2005 before he was diagnosed and sits on my piano where i find myself sitting and talking to him and imagining him answering me with his words of wisdom and advice. The 2 little ornies i bought from the hospice this year to raise funds for the wonderful work they do


Fabric was in Day 19's packages. White opalescent and brown 28ct from Kathy, and 3 wonderful finishing fabrics from Jorja. Thank you ladies.

Lots of love to you all
{{hugs}}

7 comments:

Sally said...

Lots of love and {{{{hugs}}}} to you today Julie.

Karan said...

A lovely pic Julie. Lots of (((((((((hugs)))))))))

Karen said...

Julie my thoughts are with you all , thats a great photo

Paula said...

OMG Julie, I can't believe it's your dad's 2nd anniversary (RIP) Sending you loads of hugs at this time ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Stitchingranny said...

Lots of Hugs Julie. It must be hard to lose a parent anytime but think its even sadder when its Christmas (I know how that feels).

Pressies are lovely yet again.

Rachael said...

((hugs)) I talk to my Dad still and he died when I was 14yo,I find it makes it easier!!

Julianne said...

Julie,

That is such a lovely picture. Sending you kind thoughts at this difficult time of year for you.