All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 23 December 2007

Ding, Dong merrily on high ....

and high in the sky is what the design of my new project is ... this is a WIP pic as of last night. The finished design is this. Day 23 of the advent exch and Kathy has sent me a diary for 2008. Jorjas gift was fun, it is a snowman made from a flannel and has a bar of soap inside him and his head is a bath fizz ... how clever is that!!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

great start on your Indian, nice gifts very useful

Stitchingranny said...

Wow Karen that one looks a real challenge but will I am sure look stunning when its done.

Love the snowman.

Christine said...

Looking forward to seeing the eagle design complete.
I just love the snowman, I must store that idea away for next years School Fete

Rachael said...

Looking forward to seeing the progress!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas

Karan said...

Oooo lovely new start Julie.
Love the snowman, what a great idea - have you used the smellies yet? LOL :0)