All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 9 December 2007

Christmas is coming ...


and Julie's getting fat ... well i will be if i keep eating the chocs out of my advent calendar santa, this is the best advent calendar a girl could have, full of Quality Street chocs and none that i dont like LOL Is it the same in your house, a new tin is opened and everyone dibs in to have one or two or even three!! and before you know it, there's only the toffee penny ones in the bottom of the tin as no one likes these .... Whats your favourite Christmas chocolate ????


Todays gifts on Day 9 of the exchange were as delightful as the previous 8. In Kathys parcel was a fantastic pack of gel pens and Jorja's clue today was 'You'll have an 'edge' with these sparkles' and it was some lovely ribbon with snowflakes on it. I have been stitching a bit but can't show you what i've done as they are secret stuff ...

5 comments:

Karen said...

I like strawberry creams
Gel pens are great I love writing with them , the ribbon is very pretty
Love the santa advent calendar

Rachael said...

I like the toffee pennys,they all go in our house lol!!

Sally said...

More lovely gifts:) My fave choccies are the green triangles!

Stitchingranny said...

Lovely gifts yet again Julie.

My favourite Christmas sweet (well anytime ) something covered in rich dark chocolate, preferably truffle or coffee cream but Im not too fussy lol.

Heather said...

I like the toffee penny ones too.