All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 22 September 2007

Monthly Xmas Ornie

I had decided to stitch something else for this and then found this one in JCS Ornie Mag 2006, it's by Raise the Roof. Stitched on 32ct using Weeks Dye Works thread, although i did make changes. He should have a heart button on his tummy and white eyes and mouth and a $ sign on the bag, but being British i wanted the usual 3 raisin buttons and eyes (beads in this case LOL)and a £ sign

I plan to take the plunge and try to pluck up the courage to do the cutting on Hollyberry tomorrow!!! HELP!!!!

Hope you're having a nice weekend

6 comments:

Karen said...

wow I love your orni very cute

Dawn said...

Your christmas ornie is stunning :)

Sally said...

Love this one, Julie, and the changes you made are perfect.

Lynn said...

I love your ornie Julie it's soooo cute lol. I agree he should look more like a 'british' gingerbread man lol

Christine said...

I love the ornament, and how you made him more British

Mary Ann said...

I love it!!