All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 9 August 2007

Rose SAL


Here you are Karen, my week 5 of our SAL. I didn't get much done last night at the stitchy club, too much chatting and too many nice bikkies to eat ... you can't stitch and eat at the same time!! I've seen yours and it's funny we've done about the same again... very spooky LOL


I've also finished the stitching on the stocking for the ornie exchange at TS, hopefully i'll get that made up at the weekend and i've made a start this afternoon on the needleroll for the exchange, i think it's going to be hard to send this one off as it's stitching up lovely

Now to go catch up on what you have all been doing ...

3 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

I am loveing watching this growing Julie.

Karen said...

lol very spooky that we have done almost the same amount each week and thats without talking about it first ;o)

Sally said...

This is looking beautiful Julie. I'm enjoying watching this one grow.

Missing chatting:) Where have you been? LOL!