Robin let me know she received the ornament i sent across the pond for the 'Christmas in July' exchange, so now i can show it. It's from 2003 JCS Ornament mag and is by Needlecrafts Unlimited Company. Did anyone guess which one it was !!!!!
Hi julie, aww the ornament is gorgeous. Ohhh I love the Ladybugs and Bumble bees and the Rose in the Morning, they are both so pretty. Looking forward to seeing them stitched up. Happy stitching and huggles to you....
Very pretty ornament you made for Robin ;)
ReplyDeleteThe ornament is gorgeous Julie.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love the colour
ReplyDeleteJulie the ornament is very pretty I am glad this one made it to it's new home alot faster than the last exchange did
ReplyDeleteThat is really delicate and understanted. Very pretty Julie
ReplyDeleteRosanne
oh so very pretty Julie, you made a really nice job with that one.
ReplyDeleteHi julie, aww the ornament is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteOhhh I love the Ladybugs and Bumble bees and the Rose in the Morning, they are both so pretty. Looking forward to seeing them stitched up.
Happy stitching and huggles to you....
This ornament is ever so pretty, I really like it Julie.
ReplyDelete